Nate’s purpose for running in 2015
- Stay in shape both mentally and physically
- The social aspect of running is super important to my relationships
- When I commit to running with someone it is important to follow-through even when it feels challenging.
- I love running and it makes the rest of my life “go round”
- Specific plan: run 2-3 times per week about 3-5 miles. On most Saturdays run 8-10 miles. Stay in half marathon shape. Once summer comes ramp things up for the Bird in hand half marathon
- The only race I have on the schedule other than BIH is the Capital Area 10 miler. I won’t be racing any other 5K’s or 10K’s this Winter/Spring
- I may run the Harrisburg Marathon in November, but this is a big question mark – part of me wants to do better than I did in 2014.